PROJECT-BASED LEARNING RESIDENCY
What is PBL Residency?
The PBL Residency will challenge teaching professionals to re-imagine learning and teaching in Christian Schools. Attendees will explore the many aspects of PBL as they create, critique and work collaboratively to produce a PBL experience for use in their own classrooms.
2017 PBL RESIDENCY
What to Expect:
- A clearer understanding of the PBL process
- A plan for a project that can be used in your classroom
- Ideas and strategies on how to build a culture of engaged learning, assessment, and collaboration
- 6:1 participant to coach ratio
- Experienced coaches from Elementary through High School
- Opportunities to create, critique, and collaborate with other teaching professionals
- Fulfillment of the professional development requirement (A-4) of the SCSBC-CTABC contract
August 22-26, 2016
Abbotsford Christian School, 35011 Old Clayburn Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 7L7
Registration for the 2016 PBL Residency is now closed. Let us know if you’d like to stay up-to-date on details for the 2017 PBL Residency.
Abbotsford Christian School
“I am so grateful to have been able to take such an interesting course that will have a definite impact in the way I do things. I have already discarded some things in favor of a better way. Thank you for designing such a well-organized process!”- 2015 PBL Residency participant